From Thursday 14th May we will be fully open 9am to 5pm week days and 9am to 3pm Saturdays. Here are our 6 rules under Alert Level 2....
1. 10 people can come in as a group for up to 2 hours. Please do!
2. Stop watching Netflix and buy a book.
3. Talk with us. We have been lonely.
4. We don't now need to record your name and number.
5. Enjoy our bookshop. It is New Zealand's oldest Independent Bookshop.
6. We will keep the Eftpos and counter sterilised.
Our website will have the newly expected titles on as they arrive and our facebook page will keep you up to date. Keep reading.....
How to place an order
It's simple... phone or email us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can take credit details over the phone, place your order and post to you as soon as possible.
$4.50 local (in Gisborne City limits) same day delivery
$5.50 postage for one or two standard paperback sized books - Rural surcharge of $3.70
$11 courier to a physical urban address for packages up to 5kg
06-867 9741 // 62 Gladstone Rd, Gisborne, NZ
Mon - Fri: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm // Sat: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm